- Powered by the pulse of your hand
- Jet turbine design speeds up debris, rushing it to the bottom of the bucket
- Venturi funnels squeeze water and debris underneath the screen
- Flexible rubber tabs allow for the perfect fit in nearly any round bucket
- Fresh water return troughs allow only clean water to pass above
- Chemical & crush resistant
- Automatically cleans your wash mitt and tools when you dunk your glove in the bucket
- Rinse & re-use
DESCRIPTION:Our patented design utilizes the motion of your hand to engage the Dirt Lock's turbine induction system. Once you pulse your hand in the bucket, the water is dramatically sped up by the shape of the jet turbine. The dirt is then cycled through hundreds of tapered Venturi funnels and is further sped up again. This shoots the debris underneath the screen and out of harms way, without a way to re-enter the clean water. Any small particles that made it through the openings hit the tumbler system and are pushed back down to the bottom of the bucket. In short, every time you pump your hand in the bucket you are cycling the dirt underneath the screen and replenishing it with reusable clean water.
ONE Dirt Lock will filter your wash water like you have never seen before. Protect your car and eliminate the main cause of swirl marks on your paintwork!
Made In Canada